martes, 6 de diciembre de 2011

AQUÍ ESTÁN LAS RESPUESTAS DEL EXAMEN TRIMESTRAL DE INGLÉS 6º.

CEIP. Nª Sª. Del Rosario. Hellín. ENGLISH KEY. UNITS: 1-2-3. Date: _______________________ _____
GRADE: 6th.
Write in English:
01. MADRE: mother ABUELO: grandad, HIJO: son, HIJA: daughter, COMPAÑEROS CLASE: schoolmates

02. YO TENGO:I have / I´ve got, TÚ TIENES: You have, ¿Tienes tú? Have you got?, ÉL TIENE: He has / He´s got.

03. ¿Cuántos años tiene tu prima (cousin)? How old is your cousin?

04. Mi cumpleaños es el (2 de diciembre). My birthday is on December 2nd.

05. Siempre: always, nunca: never, algunas veces: sometimes, a menudo : often

06. Me gusta jugar: I like playing, Detesto correr: I hate running

07. MAYOR QUE: older than, MÁS JOVEN QUE: younger than, MEJOR: better than

08. EL MÁS ALTO: the tallest, EL MÁS FUERTE: the strongest, EL MÁS SABIO: the wisest

09. El oficio (job) de mi padre es … My father´s job is …

10. (Pon el significado de estas preguntas) What? ¿Qué?, Who? ¿Quién?, Whose? ¿De quién?

11. Where? ¿Dónde?, When? ¿Cuándo?, Why? ¿Por qué?, How? ¿Cómo?, How much? ¿Cuánto?

12. Yo sé: I know, Yo no sé: I don´t know, ¿Sabes tú? Do you know?

13. Nosotros estamos en Inglés. We are in English.

14. La clase de Inglés empieza a las 12:00. English lesson starts at 12:00

15. Esta estación es otoño y la siguiente es invierno: This season is autumn and next is winter.

16. Hay niños (children) en el circo: There are children in the circus.

17. Él habla con (to) su hermano : He talks to his brother Él dice … : He says …

18. Qué tiempo hace hoy? What´s the weather like today. Está nublado : it´s cloudy

19. 20. Fill in the gaps:

“ Hello! I´m (Rosalie). I´m Spanish and I live in this town, Hellín. Hellín is in the Southeast of Spain. Other important towns/cities near Hellín are Albacete, Murcia or Alicante and Benidorm with nice beaches at the Mediterranean Sea. I study the 6th Grade of Primary Education at Rosario School. I like studying, specially subjects like English, Maths, Science or others.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario