domingo, 21 de octubre de 2012

DEBERES EN CASA : READING PRACTISE UNIT 1

Hi again ! You know the importance of reading at home. This is what you have to practise:

GRADE 5th. 

My name´s Sarah Brown.

I´ve got one brother, John. He´s my twin.
He´s got curly black hair and blue eyes like me.
My sister Olivia´s got long hair and green eyes.
My mum Claire´s got short curly hair and brown eyes.
She´s got glasses. My dad Harry´s got short black hair
and green eyes.
My favourite clothes are sports clothes. In thsi picture I´m wearing a pink and purple tracksuit


GRADE 6th.

My hero´s name is Dave. My villain´s name is Dagger.
Dave´s eyes are the biggest.
Dagger´s hair is the dirtiest.
Dave can run really fast.
He´s faster than Dagger.
Dagger can fightdragons.
He´s stronger than Dave.
I prefer Dagger because he´s the bravest.

1 comentario:


  1. Repite estas lecturas varios días a la semana, intentando darle ritmo y entonación a las frases. Notarás cómo mejoras día a día.

    ResponderEliminar