domingo, 17 de marzo de 2013

KEY ENGLISH TEST. 6th Year. March.



KEY EXAM  for the 6th Primary Students. March, 2013.

PUPIL: …………………………………………………………………
6º …  Nº ….  Score: ………………………………………………….            

               
1.       Fill in the gaps.

                Hi, I´m Jane. Yesterday after school I went/walked home with my friends. I talked to them. When I got home I played/used the computer for my homework. Then I had my tea, I listened to music and I went to bed early.


                I´m Peter. I didn´t walk home after school yesterday. I went by car. I talked to my mum about school. My mum helped me with my homework. Then I played the guitar and watched a DVD. I went to bed very late.

          ( went, watched, played, helped, talked, didn´t walk, listened, had, walked)      
               

2.       Write:

-          Están jugando  al hockey.
They are playing hockey

-          Está actuando en obras de teatro.
He/She is acting in plays.

-          Están de viaje de estudios.
They are on a school trip.

-          Están tocando en una orquesta/banda.
They are playing in an orchestra/band

-          Está haciendo tiro con arco.
He/she is doing archery










3.       ADJECTIVES: amable : kind, delgado: thin, listo: clever, cruel: cruel, valiente: brave,  pobre: poor, anciano: old man,   amigable: friendly ,   

4.       Say it!

Let´s go swimming on Sunday.
Oh no, let´s go running instead.
Where were you yesterday?
Did you arrive at seven o´clock?
Yes, I did. I arrived at seven o´clock

5.        PHRASES: Write in English:
 - Ellos llegaron a Alicante, el sábado.
                        They arrived to Alicante, on Saturday.
  - Ella hace su baile        
      She does her dancing.                          
 - Yo estoy haciendo mis deberes. 
      I´m doing my homework.      
 - Ella va a llegar por la mañana.
      She is going to arrive in the morning.         
 - Yo haré mi lectura   
      I´ll  (will) do my reading.                            
- ¿Qué hiciste?
      What did you do?                                
- Ellos van a viajar desde …
      They  are going  to travel  from                
- ¿Dónde viajaste?            Where did you travel?
                  
- ¿Vas a viajar tú sólo?
      Are  you  going  to travel alone?                  
- ¿Viajarás a Lezno / Poland?
      Will  you travel to Lezno/Poland/Edinburgh?                              

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario