martes, 8 de mayo de 2012

COMENIUS ROSARIO HELLÍN. A LETTER FROM MAGDA

TO CP ROSARIO/SPAIN

Hi!

I have good news for you!  We have a real summer here ... the temperatures are 26 - 27 degrees Celsius and tropical sun as well ... no wind! Let´s hope it is still like this when you come here: We had parents´meeting on Wednesday... They are prepared and excited. I gave them a list of basic words in English and Spanish ... and they had a short lesson with drama and dialogues etc... we had fun heheheh

Tell your students not bring towels... host families will provide them with some. My parents are asking for average prices of snacks/drinks in your countries so can  you prepare a short list for me please?

You´ll find info about my students in the attachments. I´ve heard that some of my students started email communication with your students... that´s great!!!

Have a nice weekend! Magda

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario