martes, 8 de enero de 2013

AND THIS IS THE KEY ANSWERS


CEIP Ntra. Sra. del Rosario. Hellín
INGLÉS. 6º Primaria. 1ª Evaluación                                                                     
PUPIL: …………………………………………………………………
6º …  Nº ….  Score: ………………………………………………….            




                1.Vocabulario:
- buenas tardes: GOOD AFTERNOON - el miércoles: ON WEDNESDAY
- Enero: JANUARY, tercero: THIRD, quinto: FIFTH,
- otoño: AUTUMN, soleado: SUNNY, frío: COLD,             
- Matemáticas: MATHS, Lengua española: SPANISH LANGUAGE

                2. Verbos:
 ¿Hablas tú Inglés? DO YOU SPEAK ENGLISH? Sí, lo hago: YES, I DO
toma un sándwich: HAVE A SANDWICH.  gracias: THANKS/THANK YOU
empezar: BEGIN/START, romper: BREAK. traer: BRING, comprar: BUY,
venir: COME, hacer: DO / MAKE
dibujar: DRAW, beber: DRINK, sentir: FEEL,
encontrar: FIND, olvidar: FORGET, entender: UNDERSTAND
leer: READ, escribir: WRITE, escuchar: LISTEN

3. Preguntas:
¿Qué? WHAT? ¿Dónde? WHERE? ¿Quién? WHO?
¿Cómo? HOW? ¿Por qué? WHY? ¿Cuándo? WHEN?

                4. Descripción personal.
Hello! My name is (…). I´m ( …) years old. I´m from (Spain) and I live in Hellín. I´ve got ( …) hair and (…) eyes.  I´m polite and friendly.  I´m wearing a blue jumper and (brown jeans). I like wearing sport trainers and my hobbies are travelling, music, sports and watching movies.

                5. La semana pasada
Last week, I went to (Murcia) and today I do my homework in the afternoon,at home. Later, I was at my (grandparents´home) and then I had dinner with my (family)










PHRASES:


01.    Él es más sabio que su hermano.
He is wiser tan his brother.

02.    Ella a menudo hace sus deberes.
She often does her homework


03.    “Ayer” es una famosa canción de Los Beatles.
“Yesterday is a famous song of The Beatles”.


04.    ¿Qué hora es por favor? 11:30
What time is it, please? It´s 11:30 a.m.


05.    Los ojos de Ana son verdes
Ana´s eyes are green


06.    ¿De dónde son ellos? Ellos son de Escocia (Scotand)
Where are they from? They are from Scotland.

07.    ¿Qué llevas puesto hoy?
What are you wearing today?


08.    Yo llevo puestas unas (some) zapatillas.
I´m wearing some trainers.


09.    ¿Puedes andar? Sí, puedo.
Can you walk? Yes, I can.


10.    ¿Qué sabes sobre Shakespeare and Dickens?
What do you know about Shakespeare and Dickens?
               




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario